Tropika Smoooth Memories Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd(“Clover”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition opens on Friday, 7 July 2017 and closes at midnight on Sunday, 30 July 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter simply comment on one (1) or more of the competition posts posted on the Tropika Facebook wall during the competition period.
5. Each competition post will be accompanied by detailed instructions on how to enter. Follow the instructions to enter to stand a chance to win one (1) prize in the form of a hamper containing six (6) Tropika 1litre juices and twelve (12) Tropika 200ml juices.
6. Winners will be selected through a random draw. The draw will take place within 2 business days from the end of the competition.
7. Winners will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours thereafter.
8. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners must claim their prize within 10 days of the draw having taken place, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
9. Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
10. Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
11. articipation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
12. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.