Super M is all about chilling and taking it easy. With a 12 week USSD competition supported by social media we invited fans to kick it back and choose their chill. By purchasing specially marked packs, fans could enter the USSD competition and stand a chance to win daily, weekly and monthly prizes. All entries went into the lucky draw for the grand prize: An Audi A1 1.0T. On Super M’s social media channels there was a weekly #chillchallenge with on fleek Super M merchandise up for grabs as well.
Prizes from the #chillchallenge
The draw for the Super M #ChooseYourChill grand prize has taken place.
Make the holidays a little sweeter when you enter the #ChooseYourCh...
Daily, weekly and monthly prizes up for grabs worth R1milllion.
How many Super Ms have you had today?
Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. These competition rules (“rules”) explain your rights and duties in connection with this competition. If you take part in this competition or accept any prize, these rules will apply to you and you agree that the promoter(s) can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound these competition rules.
Competition Name: Super M promotion
- Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd
- In these rules we refer to Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd as “the promoter(s)”, or “us” or “we”. We will refer to participants and winners as “you”.
How this competition works?
Qualifying participants are eligible to enter this competition and will automatically be entered into the relevant draw(s) by simply:
- purchasing any Super M product that promotes the competition and then simply dial *120*1075# and follow the prompts to enter; or
- by entering the competition via the Super M Facebook page at www.facebook.com/justchillsuperm
- This promotion is available at selected retail stores nationwide and whilst stocks last.
- Participants must present proof of payment if requested by the promoter or any of the reward companies (Primedia – Ster-Kinekor, Sony PlayStation, Samsung, Musica or Audi)
- Only 1 entry, whether on USSD or Mobi-site is allowed per Super M product purchased
- USSD sessions are charged from your airtime or billing balance and costs 20c for every 20 seconds you use the service (Free minutes do not apply). The average time for entry is under 20 seconds so your call should not exceed more than 40 seconds. Please ensure you terminate the call when complete in order to stop the call
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
Entries open and closes on:
The competition starts on 1 September 2016 and ends at 12am midnight and has been extended to 31 December 2016. No late entries will be accepted.
During the above time there will be separate daily prizes. All weekly and monthly draws and the grand prize will be drawn as set out below:
Take note: the competition for the Weekly and Monthly prizes will end 30 November 2016. Only the daily prize entries have been extended to 31 December 2016
Each draw will take place on the below dates:
Daily: Daily prizes will be selected randomly throughout the day using an automated system and winners will be rewarded instantly upon their entry into the line.
Weekly: the Weekly prizes will be drawn at 4pm on Friday of each week for the duration of the competition based on the original competition dates being 1 September 2016 to 30 November 2016 (if the Friday falls on a public holiday the draw will take place on the last business day preceding the Friday);
Monthly: the Monthly prizes will be drawn at 4pm on the last business day of each month for the duration of the competition based on the original competition dates being 1 September 2016 to 30 November 2016 ;
Grand prize: the draw for the Grand Prize will take place on the 2 December 2016 based on the original dates of the competition being 1 September 2016 – 30 November 2016
The promoter(s) reserve the right to extend the competition or change the draw dates. Notice of this will be posted in these rules.
The prizes consist of the following:
- a R50 Musica Voucher; or
- a Ster-Kinekor Movie Ticket valued at R65; or
- Airtime – R5 denominations (all cellular Networks)
- A Sony PlayStation 4 + a free game
- A Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone only
- An Audit A1 1.0T FSI S 70KW Manual
Colour: Glacier White, metallic
Factory fitted options: Xenon plus including headlight
washer System PX4)
Value Added Products: 100 000KM / 5 YEAR
Administration Details: Licensing, registration and on
the road fees included
Who qualifies to take part?
The competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
The following persons may only take part under these circumstances:
Any participant who are under the age of 18 (eighteen) (referred to as minors) are only allowed to take part in the competition and receive a prize if their parent or legal guardian gives them the required legal consent and assistance to do so. This includes assistance to take ownership of and use the Grand prize and agree to these competition terms & conditions.
Participants must enter on a phone that is owned and registered to that person. No other person can use another person’s phone for Competition entry purposes. If it is discovered that participants have entered on a phone that is not registered to them they will be disqualified and the entrant will be requested to refund the prizes to promoter.
The cellphone number is key to all entries, if the entrant has won on a cellphone number they cannot use another number in order to be contacted further, this number needs to be a number that is contactable during office hours.
In respect of the Grand Prize, participants need to be in possession of a valid South African drivers licence. Should the participant be below the age of 18years, their parent or guardian will need to be in possession of a valid South African drivers licence.
Who cannot take part?
No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Clover Group of Companies or any of the rewards companies (Primedia – Ster-Kinekor, Sony PlayStation, Samsung, Musica or Audi) or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
There is no limit on the amount of entries per participant.
However, a participant can only win once during the entire competition in respect of the weekly and monthly prizes.
Please note: even though customers may be entered multiple times during the competition, they are only allowed to win once during the entire competition in respect of the weekly and monthly prizes. If the same person wins more than one prize in respect of the weekly and monthly draws the promoters will draw an alternative winner.
All multiple entries will go into the draw for the Grand prize.
No more than 4 unique vouchers received, per entrant, can be used in 1 transaction at any of the partner’s stores within this campaign: this includes Ster-Kinekor and Musica.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
All winners will be selected randomly by an electronically generated draw.
How will the winners be notified?
Winners of the Airtime Prizes will receive an instant notification of the value of the airtime they have won on the entering cellular phone number. Airtime Prizes may only be redeemed by PRE-PAID account holders only. Winners with contract accounts can transfer the Airtime Prize to any other Pre-Paid number of their choice. Airtime is available for the following Networks – Vodacom / MTN / Cell C and 8ta. An SMS with the airtime voucher will be sent to the cellular phone number used to enter the competition.
Winners of the Ster-Kinekor prizes will receive an instant notification sms with the e-voucher – they have won on the entering cellular phone number. They may redeem the e-voucher using the self-service terminal at any Ster-Kinekor location nationally. No more than 4 vouchers can be used in any 1 transaction.
No more than 4 vouchers can be used in any 1 transaction at Musica outlets nationally.
Weekly and Monthly prizes
Winners will be contacted and notified telephonically with the cell phone number provided within 2 (two) working days after the draw date. If a representative of the promoter cannot get hold of you at the mobile , it has on record for you after attempting to do so at least 5 (five) times within a 72 hour period you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
Winners will be required to provide a copy of their ID as well as a delivery address.
The winner of the Grand prize will be notified by telephone within 2 (two) working days after the draw date. If a representative of the promoter cannot get hold of you at the mobile or landline it has on record for you after attempting to do so at least 5 (five) times within a 72 hour period you will forfeit the Grand prize and another winner will be drawn.
Deadline for claiming prize(s):
- Movie vouchers at any Ster-Kinekor outlet and Musica vouchers at a Musica store will be redeemable until 31 December 2016, where after it shall expire; and
- Airtime vouchers will instantly be redeemed on reply to the USSD Line and is only available until 31 December 2016, where after it shall expire.
Daily & Monthly Prizes
If a prize winner does not claim their prizes within 7 (seven) days after they have been notified the prize winner will forfeit (give up) any right to such prize.
- The Audi A1’s will be delivered to the nearest selected Audi Dealership in that region where the winner is located. The organisers of the competition and the promoters are not responsible for travel costs for the winner(s) to get to the selected Audi Dealership in that region to collect the Audi A1 vehicle. Winners will be required to bring all relevant documents upon handover of the Audi A1 prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The unique voucher code per product purchased can only be used once.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and any of the rewards companies (Primedia – Ster-Kinekor, Sony PlayStation, Samsung, Musica or Audi) reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The Promoter and any of the rewards companies (Primedia – Ster-Kinekor, Sony PlayStation, Samsung, Musica or Audi) reserve the right to request a copy of the till slip proving that the consumer has purchased a Super M product if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
- Competition participants will not be required to take part in media, marketing and promotional appearances related to this competition. Participants however, agree that they will not be entitled to any payment for participating in this Competition, or for participating in any media format or appearances associated with this Competition if they agree to take part in such media, marketing and promotional appearances
Questions about these rules:
For any queries regarding the rules please call Clover Call Centre on 0860 11 75 33 or visit www.clover.co.za
- You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
- Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the promoter(s) for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
- You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
- You furthermore agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inablity to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
- You therefore agree that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
- You will protect the promoter(s) from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.