Clover Classic Facebook #Braaifie Competition Terms and Conditions
terms and conditions
Even though we as South Africans pride ourselves in our diversity, we are united by our love for an open fire and this little thing we all love to do: BRAAI!
We invite you to celebrate Heritage Day with Clover Classic. By sharing your classic South African fireside selfies, or as we’ve dubbed it, #braaifie, with us, you will be entered into the Clover Braaifie Competition, where you stand the chance to win one of three Classic Hampers (custard, cooler bag and apron).
1. The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd (“Clover”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition is open 23-27 September 2016. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter post a #braaifie (a selfie of you braaing) below the Facebook post calling for it on the @CloverClassicSA Facebook page
5. Three lucky winners stand the chance to win one of three Classic Hampers (custard, cooler bag and apron).
6. A valid #braaifie (photo) should include at least 1 (one) person and 1 (one) braai in the photo.
7. There is no limit to the number of photos a participant may enter. However, in each #Braafie photo entry, execution must be unique and completely different.
8. Only original unpublished photos are eligible for a #Braafie entry. By participating in the competition each participant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
9. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges. The Clover Classic social media community manager and brand manager will select the #Braafie winners based on the following criteria: originality (50%) and creativity (50%). Their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The draw will take place on 30 September 2016 and the winners will be notified on Facebook within 2 working days thereafter.
11. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
12. Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
13. Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
14. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
15. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.