Clover The Classic Custard Competition
terms and conditions
- The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd (“Clover”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or
consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the
spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is open 1 October 2015 until midnight on 31 December 2015. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
- To enter simply buy any Clover The Classic Custard, dial *120*439679# and follow the prompts.
- The winners will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by Clover or a person appointed by Clover and the 20 weekly prizes of R 5 000 in cash and 100 weekly prizes of R1000 in cash will be awarded to a winners of the competition.
- All prizes will be paid to the winners via the FNB instant e-wallet application or payment via EFT transfer to his/her nominated account provided. No other form of payment will be allowed. Any failure by a winner to accept the aforementioned modes of payment will be disqualified. Clover does not accept any liability for incorrect banking details provided by a winner. Clover shall further not be liable for any banking fees associated with the transfer of the cash into a winner’s bank account.
- The winners will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by Clover.
- The draw will take place on a weekly basis and the weekly winners will be notified by telephone within 2 working days thereafter. Clover will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner/finalist will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
- Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.