Clover Lifestyle #CLChallenge Facebook Competition
terms and conditions
- The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd(“Clover”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is open from 1 February 2017 and closes midnight 21 February 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
- To enter to stand a chance to win a Clover Lifestyle bag with Clover product, participants must comment in the comment section below the weekly #CLChallenge Competition post on the Clover Lifestyle Facebook page.
- There is no limit to the number of photos or video a participant may enter. However, in each #CLChallenge photo entry, execution must be unique and completely different.
- Only original unpublished photos and video are eligible for #CLChallenge entry. By participating in the Competition each participant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
- Fifteeen(15) lucky winners stand a chance to win 1 Clover Lifestyle bag with Clover product.
- The Clover Lifestyle social media community manager and brand manager will select the #CLChallenge winners based on the following criteria: Originality (50%) and Creativity (50%). Their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. 5 Winners of the #CLChallenge Prizes will be determined each week after closing of the weekly #CLChallenge competition. Closing dates and times for comments will be indicated on the Clover Lifestyle Facebook page. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners must claim their prize within 10 days of the draw having taken place, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
- Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
- Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents, and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into