Clover Mama Afrika Subscribe to Win Competition Terms and Conditions
terms and conditions
1. The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd (“Clover”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition is open 24 August 2015 until midnight on 8 December 2015. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter simply go to the Mama Afrika website www.clovermamaafrika.com and subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter.
5. Three lucky winners stand a chance to each win a Clover Mama Afrika apron.
6. The winners will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by Clover.
7. The draw will take place on 9 December 2015 and will the winners will be notified by telephone within 2 working days thereafter.
8. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
9. Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
10. Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
11. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
12. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.