Clover Olive Pride December 2017 Social Media Giveaway
terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. These competition rules (“rules”) explain your rights and duties in connection with this competition. If you take part in this competition or accept any prize, these rules will apply to you and you agree that the promoter(s) can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound these competition rules.
- Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd
- In these rules we refer to Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd as “the promoter(s)”, or “us” or “we”. We will refer to participants and winners as “you”.
How this competition works?
Enter by asking any question you may have about breast cancer. The top 20 questions will be rewarded, as selected by Breast Health Foundation specialists.
Qualifying participants are eligible to enter this competition as follows:
- Enter by asking any question you may have about breast cancer. The top 20 questions will be rewarded, as selected by Breast Health Foundation specialists.
- Only comments below the designated post will be taken into consideration when choosing a winner.
- Closing dates for entries below post will be announced when post is made.
- Participants must like the Olive Pride Social Media page on which they enter in order for it to be a valid entry.
- By accepting the prize each winner certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any competition, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
- Winners may also be publicly announced on the Clover Olive Pride Facebook or Instagram page.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
Entries open and closes on:
The competition starts on 04 December 2017 and closes 04 December 2017, at midnight.
Individual closing dates will be announced on each post.
The winners will be drawn and informed within 30 days of the closing of the competition.
A total of 20 copies of Cancer, A Love Story up for grabs.
Who qualifies to take part?
The competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
The following persons may only take part under these circumstances:
Any participant who are under the age of 18 (eighteen) (referred to as minors) are only allowed to take part in the competition and receive a prize if their parent or legal guardian gives them the required legal consent and assistance to do so.
Who cannot take part?
No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Clover Group of Companies or any of the rewards companies or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
There is no limit on the amount of entries per participant.
Please note: Even though consumers may be entered multiple times during the competition, they are only allowed to win one prize per customer.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
The Breast Health Foundation specialists will select winning questions based on the relevance (50%) and originality (50%) of the questions.
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
How will the winners be notified?
Winners will be contacted by Olive Pride via direct message on the relevant social media platform that the entry was received.
Deadline for claiming prize(s):
If a prize winner does not claim their prize within 30 (thirty) days after they have been notified, the prize winner will forfeit (give up) any right to such prize. Prizes are claimed by supplying all the requested info as per the direct message, including a valid ID number, daytime delivery address, and contact details.
a. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
b. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
c. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through multiple profiles or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
d. In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
e. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff
f. The participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
g. The Promotor reserves the right to amend this Competition rules as it deems fit. Any amendments to the rules will be published on the relevant website.
Questions about these rules:
For any queries regarding the rules please call Clover Call Centre on 0860 11 75 33 or visit www.clover.co.za
- You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
- Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the promoter(s) for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
- You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
- You furthermore agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inablity to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
- You therefore agree that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
- You will protect the promoter(s) from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.