Clover Wholesaler "Add a Slice of Love" Competition 2016
terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is Provantage Media Group (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”), with the prize sponsor being Clover South Africa Pty Ltd (the “Co-Promoter”).
2. This competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 years and in possession of a valid identity document, except employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Provantage Media Group (Pty) Ltd and Clover and their associated companies, promotional and advertising agencies and their immediate families, business partners or associates.
3. The competition will be in selected stores in Gauteng, Western Cape, Kwa Zulu Natal and Eastern Cape.
4. This competition is open from the following dates:
05th September to 30th September 2016
Any entries received outside the stated dates will not be considered.
5.. To enter, participants will be required to:
- Customer to purchase either Clover Slice of Nice, Clover Individual cheese slices and/or Amazi product
- They need to write their details (Name, Surname and telephone) on page provided by promoter
6. There will be a total of 1 prize winner per draw.
7. The prize winner will win R500 worth of mixed Clover Slice of Nice, Clover Individual cheese slices and/or Amazi product, courtesy of the Co-Promoter.
8. The prize will be sent DELIVERED to the winner’s address during work hours
9. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter or the Co-Promoter if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated for whatever reason.
10. The Promoters will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which entrants incur during and for the purposes of entry into the competition, and acceptance and/or use of the prize.
11. The winner of the competition shall be chosen by means of _a draw process and the winner will be notified via telephone. The winner’s name, area and photograph will be published online: TBC
12. The Promoter will commence trying to contact the winner within 5 working days of the final winning name selection date to verify their entry and identity. The promoter will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is selected. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
13. The winner will be required to provide their name, ID numbers and contact details and sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize. Should you not provide us with these details, you will forfeit the prize.
14. The winner will be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion at no additional fee, which will include having their photograph being shown for marketing purposes receiving or with their prize.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
1. The prize is not exchangeable for any other item and is not transferable.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all participants and the winner shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Promoter, Co-Promoter, its affiliates or associated companies. The Promoter may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
18. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Participation in the competition constitutes a binding acceptance of the competition rules, on behalf of yourself. Entrants’ participation in the competition and use of the prize is at their own risk.
20. Neither the Promoters nor their associated agents and companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the winner or entrants.
21. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
22. An entry will only be deemed as valid if it complies with the conventionally accepted norms in terms of content for public consumption/viewing. No entries containing nudity, provocative, offensive material will be considered an entry and these will be discarded. An entry is deemed as such if it features one person as the competition entrant. No photos depicting two or more people will be considered as entries.
23. By submitting an entry to the competition, entrants give the Promoters the right to make use of their photo on any media platform.
24. The competition draw dates and times are as follows:
Draw 1: 31 October 2016
Draw 2: 16 November 2016
Draw 3: 30 November 2016
25. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
26. Entrants may not participate or win this competition if they have won a competition promoted by us in the last three (3) months.
27. The Promoters reserve the right to amend these competition specific rules at its own discretion. Any amendment will be posted on:TBC. It is the responsibility of the participant to regularly check : TBC in this regard.