Frankie's Freshtop Promotion Terms and Conditions
terms and conditions
- Clover Frankies (Pty) Ltd
- In these rules we refer to Frankies (Pty) Ltd as “the promoter(s)”, or “us” or “we”. We will refer to participants and winners as “you”.
How this competition works?
Qualifying participants are eligible to enter this competition and will automatically be entered into the relevant draw(s) by simply:
- Buy any 2 (two) Frankie’s Carbonated Soft Drinks 500ml from your local Freshtop store and then simply SMS the unique 5 digit till slip number, your name and surname to 44771 to enter.
·Standard SMS rates apply. Free minutes and SMS bundles do not apply
·Entrants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase
·The Competition is only available to Freshtop customers
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
Entries open and closes on:
The competition starts on 1 May 2016 and ends at 12am midnight on 5 June 2016. No late entries will be accepted.
The winners will be drawn within 2 (two) business days after the end of the competition.
The promoter(s) reserve the right to extend the competition or change the draw dates. Notice of this will be posted in these rules.
25 (twenty five) entrants stand a chance to win a Frankie’s Table Cooler
Who qualifies to take part?
The competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
The following persons may only take part under these circumstances:
Any participant who are under the age of 18 (eighteen) (referred to as minors) are only allowed to take part in the competition and receive a prize if their parent or legal guardian gives them the required legal consent and assistance to do so.
Who cannot take part?
No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Clover Group of Companies or any of the rewards companies or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
There is no limit on the amount of entries per participant.
However, a participant can only win one prize.
Please note: even though customers may be entered multiple times during the competition, they are only allowed to win one prize per customer. If the same person wins more than one prize in respect of the draw the promoters will draw an alternative winner.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
All winners will be selected randomly by an electronically generated draw
How will the winners be notified?
The 25 winners of the prize will be notified by telephone within 2 (two) working days after the draw date. If a representative of the promotor cannot get hold of you at the mobile it has on record for you after attempting to do so at least 5 (five) times within a 72 hour period you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
Deadline for claiming prize(s):
Important: If a prize winner does not claim their prize within 30 (thirty) days after they have been notified the prize winner will forfeit (give up) any right to such prize.
a. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
b. The unique code can only be used once.
c. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
d. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
e. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to request a copy of the till slip proving that the consumer has purchased the Frankie’s product if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
f. In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
g. Competition participants will not be required to take part in media, marketing and promotional appearances related to this competition. Participants however, agree that they will not be entitled to any payment for participating in this Competition, or for participating in any media format or appearances associated with this Competition if they agree to take part in such media, marketing and promotional appearances
Questions about these rules:
For any queries regarding the rules please call Clover Call Centre on 0860 11 75 33 or visit www.clover.co.za
- You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
- Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the promoter(s) for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
- You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
- You furthermore agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inablity to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
- You therefore agree that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
- You will protect the promoter(s) from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.