Olive Pride Kokkedoortjie #KookSaam / #WhatsCooking Competition
terms and conditions
1. The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd(“Clover”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of nine, who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition opens Thursday, 13 April 2017 and closes midnight Monday, 24 July 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. Prizes to the total value of R 43 000 consist of 13 x weekly prizes (one prize per week) and one Grand Prize.
5. Weekly prizes: There are 13 x R1000 Yuppie Chef vouchers up for grabs during this competition for an adult-child team or two adults entering together.
a. One Voucher will be awarded every week.
b. To enter to stand a chance to win a weekly R1000 Yuppie Chef voucher, participants must comment with a video or photo on the Olive Pride Facebook Page below the #KookSaam / #WhatsCooking post published every Thursday during this competition.
c. The Olive Pride social media community manager and brand manager will select the weekly #KookSaam / #WhatsCooking winners based on the following criteria: Originality (50%) and Creativity (50%). Their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
d. There is no limit to the number of photo or video entries a participant may enter. However, each #KookSaam / #WhatsCooking photo or video entry must be unique in execution.
e. Weekly prizes can only be won once by one or both persons of the entering duo.
f. Only original unpublished photos and video are eligible for entry into this competition. By participating in the Competition each participant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
g. Closing date and time for weekly entries will be every first Monday at midnight after the challenge was announced on a Thursday.
h. The redemption of Yuppie Chef vouchers are subject to the standard terms and conditions of Yuppie Chef. Terms and conditions can be viewed at www.yuppiechef.com
6. Grand Prize: One Kokkedoortjie experience up for grabs for an adult-child team or two adults that entered at least one weekly competition together, to the total value of R 30 000.
a. The Olive Pride social media community manager and brand manager will select the shortlisted #KookSaam / #WhatsCooking candidates from all entries over the 13 weeks that this competition is running, based on the following criteria: Originality (50%) and Creativity (50%). Their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
b. The winning team will be selected by community vote.
c. The prize includes:
i. transport to and from the airport and accommodation, and all shuttle services during the experience (airfare not included)
ii. Accommodation for the duration of the experience
iii. Kokkedoortjie cooking classes
iv. An Olive Pride experience, including an olive oil tasting
d. Closing date and time for voting will be announced when the shortlisted candidates are announced.
7. The weekly and grand prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners must claim their prize within 10 days of them first being informed, by replying to the Facebook Direct Message that will be sent to them. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and new winners will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
8. Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
9. Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
10. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.