CLOVER KRUSH – SHARE THE GOODNESS 2020
terms and conditions
Important clauses which may limit our responsibility, place an obligation on you to indemnify us, involve an acknowledgment of any fact or involve some risk for you will be in bold and italics. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
- The Clover Krush Share the Goodness 2019 (“Competition“) is being run by Clover S.A Proprietary Limited, Registration Number 1994/001064/07 (“Organiser/we/us/our”).
- Each person entering the Competition (“participants/entrants/you/your”) and/or accepting any prize in terms of this Competition, agrees and accepts that the Competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions (“Rules”) is binding on him or her.
- Copies of these Rules are available online at clover.co.za (“the Website”) or at Clover Park, 200 Constantia Drive, Constantia Kloof.
The Competition commences at 00:01 on 01 January 2020 and will close at 23:59 on 31 March 2020 (“Competition Period”). No entries received after the end of the Competition Period will be considered.
WHO CAN ENTER
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
- be a legal, permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
- be in possession of a valid identity document with a 13 (thirteen) digit identity number;
- be 18 (eighteen) years old or older on the date you enter or, if you are younger than 18 (eighteen) years of age, you must be assisted to the extent necessary by a parent/legal guardian;
- be a natural person, and
- not be barred or disqualified by any authority from taking delivery and transfer of the Prize or any portion thereof.
- Notwithstanding clause 3.1, you are not eligible to enter this Competition if:
- you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Organisers, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Organisers;
- you are an immediate family member of any of the persons specified in clause 3.2.1; or
- you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase a promotional pack of Krush (“the Product”).
- Dial the USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) code (*120*435*Last4DigitsOfBarcode#) as stipulated on the Product, that was purchased by you, from a mobile phone.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and complete the requested inputs.
- You may enter the Competition using the same barcode up to three times per day.
- You may be required to produce a valid till slip as proof of purchasing the Product with the relevant barcode used for the entry if requested by Clover. Failure to produce proof of purchase on request will result in disqualification of the entry.
- Each entry will be charged at 20c (twenty cents) per 20 (twenty) seconds. Free minutes do not apply.
DETERMINATION OF CASH WINNER PRIZES
- Winners will be drawn randomly from correct entries received by means of an instant automated system throughout the Competition Period. Winners are therefore determined instantly on completion of their entries.
- Entrants stand a chance to win a share of R 250 000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Rand) in instant cash prizes (“Instant Cash Prizes“).
- The Instant Cash Prizes will be awarded in denominations of R50.00 (fifty rand), worth of cash per winning entry.
- Five (5) Entrants further stand a chance to have his/her or their child/children’s outstanding school fees settled in full for the 2020 school year up to the value of R50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand) each, which will be paid directly to the school. The school will enter into a validation process ensuring that it is a legitimate educational institution (“School Fee Prize”). The draw in this regard will be made on 20 April 2020. The five (5) winners will be announced on 23 April 2020
- Each School Fees Prize will be paid directly to the nominated school and not to any individual. The nominated school will be required to present an invoice showing the amount of school fees outstanding. Should an Entrant have more than 1 child attending the nominated school then it must be noted that the prize may be allocated between all children but that the amount allocated in total will not exceed R50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand).
- In the event that a portion or a full amount of the school fees for the 2020 year have already been paid by the winner, provided that proof of payment of such fees is furnished by the winner to Clover, upon receipt of such proof, the amount already paid by the winner to the school shall be reimbursed to the winner and in the event of a portion having being paid, the remaining amount shall be paid directly to the school.
- An option available to any of the 5 School Fees prize winners is to nominate a child for whom they wish to have School Fees paid, either partially or totally but again, not exceeding the value of R50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand). This option is available to those who perhaps do not have a child of their own attending a school or if they feel that because their child / children fees have already been paid that they wish to “gift” another child. This is not an additional prize. If this is the case, then the same rules apply in terms of the fees being paid into the account of the nominated school and not into the account of an individual.
- The Competition prizes are not transferrable from the prize winners to any other person and may not be exchanged for its cash value, except if otherwise stipulated in these Rules.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes, which is conditional upon their agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
DELIVERY OF INSTANT CASH PRIZES
- For Instant Cash Prizes
- Winners of the Cash Prizes will receive an instant SMS notification of the value of the cash they have won on the cellular phone number used for entering.
- Winners of Cash Prizes will receive the relevant ATM pins in order to redeem the amount of cash they have won.
- Winners of Cash Prizes can redeem their cash at any Absa ATM with the “Cardless Transaction” option.
- For Instant Cash Prizes
DELIVERY OF FEE CASH PRIZES
- For Fee Cash Prizes
- Winners of the Fee Cash Prizes will be required to provide proof of the fact that their child / children do in fact attend a school.
- Cash prizes will not be paid directly to the winners but rather only to a validated educational institution.
- Proof will also be required by the winners as to their relationship with the child or children.
- Should winners have more than 1 child attending school then allocation of the Fee Cash Prize can be split at the winners discretion but the prize will not exceed R50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand)
- In the case that a winner wishes to nominate a child as opposed to paying the prize towards their own child, the same rules apply in terms of the fees being paid to a registered educational institution which the nominated child attends.
- For Fee Cash Prizes
- The Organiser may in its sole discretion amend these Rules at any time, without notice, and such amendment(s) shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised Rules on the Website.
- The Organiser will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time should it be deemed necessary ion the sole and unfettered discretion of the Organisers.
- If you are not eligible to enter the Competition in terms of clause 3 above, you will forfeit any prize that may be allocated to you in terms of this Competition. The Organisers reserve the right to request you to provide necessary proof that you have met the eligibility requirements. Should you fail to provide such proof within a reasonable time, you will be disqualified, and any prizes will be forfeited and returned if applicable.
- The Organiser may collect, store and use any personal information of entrants and/or other participants for communication or statistical purposes.By entering the Competition, you expressly consent to the aforesaid use.
- IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE DECISION OF THE ORGANISER WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO. IN THIS REGARD AND FOR FURTHER CLARITY, THE ORGANISER SHALL BE ENTITLED TO DEAL WITH SUCH DISPUTES (OR ANY FAILURE BY PARTICIPANTS TO FOLLOW THE RULES) IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, INCLUDING THAT THE ORGANISER SHALL BE ENTITLED, IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS WHICH THE ORGANISER MAY HAVE IN TERMS OF THESE RULES AND/OR THE GENERAL COMPETITION RULES, TO IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFY PARTICIPANTS FROM THIS COMPETITION.
- BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, THE ENTRANTS, USERS AND/OR WINNERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ORGANISER (INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES, HOLDING COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES), ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS (THE “ORGANISER PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY FOR INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, AND/OR THE USE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION OF A PRIZE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION (OR NON-PARTICIPATION) IN A PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
- THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE COMPETITION AT ANY TIME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THE ORGANISER WILL PROVIDE A NOTICE ON THE WEBSITE. IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENTRANTS TO REVIEW SUCH WEBSITE IN THIS RESPECT. IN SUCH EVENT, ALL ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS WHICH THEY MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THE ORGANISER PARTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE OR CLAIM OF ANY NATURE AGAINST THE ORGANISER PARTIES
- THE ORGANISER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE THAT MAY RESULT IN AN ENTRY NOT BEING SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED.
- THE WINNER OR PARTICIPANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO TAKE PART IN PUBLICITY FOR BROADCAST OR PUBLISHING PURPOSES, WHICH IS CONDITIONAL UPON THEIR AGREEMENT TO TAKE PART IN SUCH PUBLICITY. WINNERS OR PARTICIPANTS THAT TAKE PART IN ANY PUBLICITY WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY PAYMENT OR OTHER REMUNERATION FOR SUCH PUBLICITY OR OTHERWISE. ALL PUBLICITY AND OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE PROMOTER.
- ANY PRIZE IS ACCEPTED BY A WINNER AT HIS/HER OWN RISK AND THE ORGANISER IS NOT LIABLE, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY DEFECT IN THE PRIZE.
- Where relevant, if a Winner does not accept the Prize as required herein, if an entry is not valid for whatever reason, if a Winner has breached these terms and conditions, if a Winner renounces the Prize or we deem such Winner to have renounced the Prize, we reserve the right to declare the Prize forfeited and/or choose a new Winner.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrants or the organisers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
- The duration of this Competition may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Organiser. If this is the case, the Organiser will provide notice of this on the Website.
All Competition queries must be directed to 083 913 4041 between 08h00 to 16h30. VAS rates apply. Free minutes do not apply