Super M – Gap Filla Moments Competition
terms and conditions
Super M Gap Filla Moments Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. These competition rules (“rules”) explain your rights and duties in connection with this competition. If you take part in this competition or accept any prize, these rules will apply to you and you agree that the promoter(s) can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound to these competition rules.
- Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd
- In these rules we refer to Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd as “the promoter(s)”, or “us” or “we”. We will refer to participants and winners as “you”.
How this competition works:
Qualifying participants are eligible to enter this competition as follows:
Consumers must enter the #GapFillaMoments competition by completing the following steps:
- The person must be following the Super M Facebook page.
- Follow the link in the competition post to get to the Super M Gap Filla Moments Facebook Filter.
- Allow usage of your camera for the AR function to be activated.
- Snap a photo of any #GapFillaMoment
- Upload the photo on social media with the tag #GapFillaMoments
- Facebook entries will be considered when posted in the comments section of the specified post.
- Purchase the Vanilla Super M flavour.
- Follow the link provided by Super M social media pages.
- Fill in your personal details in the form provided.
- Upload an image of your Vanilla Super M bottle’s barcode.
- Click the ‘enter now’ button.
- Your name will be entered in a random draw that will take place weekly.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
Entries open and close on:
The Super M Gap Filla Moments competition starts on 11 November 2019 Entries close midnight, 9 December 2019.
Entries received on or after the 10th of December 2019 will not be valid.
The winner(s) will be selected within 14 days of closing the competition.
The winner(s) will be selected weekly by a panel of judges, combined with a random draw and informed within 14 days of being selected.
Images of prize items hosted on the Super M social Media pages may differ to the prizes distributed to the consumers who have successfully purchased them.
Prize items themselves may differ to prizes distributed to the consumers who have successfully entered and won.
Prizes to be won:
- Total prize value of R100,000
- Total of 145 prizes broken down as per the below (we will not include the value of the prizes in the breakdown
- JBL Headphones – 25
- Samsung Mobile Phone – 20
- Mall Vouchers – 25
- Money Vouchers – 25
- Uber Vouchers – 25
- Mr Delivery vouchers – 25
Who qualifies to take part?
The competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
The following persons may only take part under these circumstances:
Any participant who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) (referred to as minors) is only allowed to take part in the competition and receive a prize if their parent or legal guardian gives them the required legal consent and assistance to do so.
Who cannot take part?
No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Clover Group of Companies or any of the rewards companies or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
Participants may enter as many times as they are possible.
Entrants may only win one prize in this competition.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
Winning entries will be selected by a member of the Clover Super M brand team and the assigned agency based on creativity & originality.
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners are selected on a case-by-case basis, based on the quality (50%) & originality (50%) of their entry below the post calling for it.
How will the winners be notified?
Winners will be contacted via a Facebook Inbox Message.
Deadline for claiming prize(s):
If a prize winner does not claim their prize within 14 (fourteen) days after they have been notified, the prize winner will forfeit (give up) any right to such prize. Prizes are claimed by supplying all the requested info as per the email, including a valid ID number, daytime delivery address, and contact details.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through multiple profiles or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff
- The participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- The Promotor reserves the right to amend this Competition rules as it deems fit. Any amendments to the rules will be published on the relevant website.
Questions about these rules:
For any queries regarding the rules please call Clover Call Centre on 0860 11 75 33 or visit www.clover.co.za
- You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
- Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the promoter(s) for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
- You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
- You furthermore agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inablity to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
- You therefore agree that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
- You will protect the promoter(s) from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.