There's Nothing Smooother than Tropika Competition - Vaal Beach Party
terms and conditions
- The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd(“Clover”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is open Monday 17 August 2015 to midnight on Friday 28 August 2015. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
- To enter simply complete the competition form found on the Tropika website tropika.co.za and submit the form online.
- Twenty Five lucky winners stand a chance to win 2 (two) tickets to attend the Tropika Vaal Beach Party held at Dickinson Park in Vereeniging, Johannseburg, Gauteng, South Africa on Saturday 5 September 2015. Tickets are for general access only. The ticket vouchers will be sent electronically to each winner via email. These will need to be printed and presented at the gate on the day of the event.
- The winners will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by Clover.
- The draw will take place on 31 August 2015 and the winners will be notified by telephone within 2 working days thereafter.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
- The prize does not include any transport, food or drinks costs.
- Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
- Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.