• 1 cup (250 ml) Cremora powder
• 1 cup (250 ml) ice water
• 45 ml cocoa
• ½ cup (125 ml) lemon juice
• 1 can (385 g) of Clover condensed milk
• 200 g dark-brown milk chocolate
• 20 ml gelatin
• 45 ml water
• 1 x 200 g packet of Oreo cookies
• 60 ml Clover Mooi River butter, melted
• 90 g dark-brown milk chocolate
• 180 ml Clover fresh cream
1. Grease a bread pan of approximately 20 cm x 10 cm; then line it with cling wrap. Make sure that the cling wrap extends past the edges of the bread pan. Spray the cling wrap with non-stick spray.
2. Use an electric egg-beater and beat the Cremora and water together for 10 minutes. Combine the cocoa and a little lemon juice and mix until smooth. Add the remaining lemon juice; then mix once more. Mix the lemon-juice mixture and the condensed milk together thoroughly. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler on the stove, or in the microwave oven at 50% power. Stir the melted chocolate into the cocoa mixture until thoroughly mixed. Add the cocoa mixture to the Cremora mixture; then mix well. Mix the gelatin with the water; then stir over boiling water until the gelatin has dissolved. Add the gelatin mixture to the Cremora mixture; then beat until thoroughly mixed. Spoon the Cremora mixture into the bread pan; then level it on top.
3. Finely chop the cookies in a food processor. Add the melted butter to the cookie crumbs; then mix thoroughly. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs over the Cremora filling and level on top. Place in the fridge overnight to set. Carefully unmould the tart from the bread pan, using the cling wrap. Place the tart directly on a suitable serving plate.
4. Melt the chocolate and the cream over low heat; then remove from the heat. Let the chocolate sauce cool before serving it with the pudding.