• 1 can (385 g) of Clover condensed milk
• 20 ml Clover fresh full-cream milk
• 3 x 250 ml desiccated coconut
• Halved cherries
• Extra desiccated coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray.
3. Mix the condensed milk, fresh milk and coconut together.
4. Form into chestnutsized balls and roll each ball in extra coconut. Place in baking tray. Press half a cherry onto each macaroon and bake, with the baking tray near the top of oven, for 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on a wire rack.