• 200 g Clover Mooi River butter
• 100 ml icing sugar
• 350 ml cake flour
• 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla essence
• 50 g melted dark cooking chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Cream the butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually work in sifted flour and add essence. Blend well.
4. Fill a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle. Pipe into desired shapes on a greased baking tray.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
6. Cool on a wire rack. When cold, sandwich together with jam and dip into melted chocolate.