• 500 g ready-bought white bread dough
• 2 cups (500 ml) ready-bought tomato-and-herb sauce
• 100 g button mushrooms, quartered
• 20 Calamata olives, pitted
• 12 mild sweet piquanté peppers
• 250 ml (100 g) Clover mature cheddar, grated
• 250 ml (125 g) mozzarella, grated
• 200 g Clover feta, herb flavour, cubed
• salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• Fresh basil and rocket leaves
1. Divide the dough into two equal-sized balls, roll out into thin circles or oval shapes. Divide the tomato sauce between the two bases. Scatter the mushrooms and olives over and top with the cheeses. Season to taste. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C for 25 to 30 minutes or until the bases are cooked. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Additional Pizza Toppings Meaty pizza
Add 100 g sliced salami, 100 g chopped ham and 100 g cooked and shredded spare rib to the basic pizza.
Add 6 anchovy fillets with 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped capers, 3 marinated and halved artichoke hearts and 100g chopped salami to the basic pizza topping.
Serve with extra fresh rocket leaves.
Roasted vegetable pizza
Add 500 g mixed roasted vegetables to the topping. Serve with a sprinkle of toasted pumpkin seeds and fresh basil leaves.